What is MYOB?
MYOB AccountRight is a powerful accounting suite used by businesses throughout Australia and New Zealand. It allows you to manage stock, invoices, taxes and much more. Learn more about MYOB AccountRight.
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce stores based in New Zealand and Australia.
Our major features
MYOB accounting plugin allows you to automatically create invoices, customers, manage stock, taxes and much more in MYOB AccountRight from your WooCommerce store.
Notable plugin features are as follows:
- Create invoices automatically into MYOB AccountRight
- Easily document your taxes, shipping costs and other expenses in one, secure place
- Automatic respective synchronisation of data between platforms
- Inventory tracking and maintenance
- Automatic and manual invoice handling options
- Tax codes for easy GST handling
- Detailed customer data and management
- Analyse sales with customer data- great for determining pain points 😉
- Manage stock and inventory through invoice count
Streamline your business’s accounting process
Spend less time accounting and more time focusing on what you do best. MYOB for WooCommerce reduces the amount of time you spend analysing and processing data from your WooCommerce Store.
The plugin keeps all of your store’s invoices in one place so you can;
- Stay on top of business expenses – Easily document and record taxes, shipping costs and other expenses so you can focus on more crucial tasks.
- View, sort and manage customer data – MYOB for WooCommerce generates invoices for all of your customers, which can aid you in analysing and measuring sales.
Easy, hassle-free integration
Syncing your MYOB AccountRight software with WooCommerce is easy! All you need is a special password (or API key). Our plugin then takes care of the rest.
Learn more about installation and setup by reading our documentation.
MYOB Integration – New Feature Release 2.7
Myob Version 2.7 brings the following benefits:
- Reduce the hassle of moving back and forth to track sync issues.
- Give more control and insights to your WooCommerce website.
- Set the right invoice types of myob AccountRight in advance of customer purchase from your store.
- Distinguish between job types for products on WooCommerce and create multiple job types in myob for the services you offer.
- Now you can synchronise invoices under the right job head for every product independently.
- It is easier to troubleshoot sync and invoicing issues.
MYOB For WooCommerce Plugin – New Feature Release 1.5
Cron job for product synchronisations
MYOB Integration for WooCommerce runs stock synchronisations automatically and now merchants have the option to configure the number of days between cron jobs.
Additional fields added for company files
In the previous version, when the MYOB user logged into the Company File, it requires another username and password to access the file. The username was hardcoded as ‘administrator’. Now MYOB users are able to configure their username and password for the company file.
Create MYOB Entry only after successful payment
In our previous version, payments would sometimes show as ‘pending’ if third party platforms, such as if someone uses Afterpay to complete payment. Now, our plugin only creates entries in MYOB when payments are successful, avoiding confusion where payments may show as ‘pending’.
Does this product offer Sync between WooCommerce and MYOB?
We’ve had a lot of questions recently about this plugin synchronisation services.
- Does the plugin sync stock?
- How does it sync?
- Does the plugin sync products?
- Does it sync both ways?
- What exactly does it sync?
Yes! this plugin supports stock and products sync between MYOB and WooCommerce.
Sync MYOB AccountRight Orders with WooCommerce
WooCommerce MYOB integration allows you to integrate your WooCommerce store’s order information within MYOB AccountRight. When someone makes a purchase from your store, the plugin generates an invoice using their details and order information. Then it immediately loads the invoice into MYOB AccountRight.
MYOB integration for WooCoomerce offers extensive stock-sync support. When items are configured, they can be set up as “inventoried” or not. If they are inventoried, stock counts will automatically be updated in MYOB when purchases are made. WooCommerce maintains its own counter that can be updated by the Merchant for all products by clicking a single button.
If a customer purchases a product in WooCommerce that has not been configured in MYOB, the plugin will automatically create an appropriate product record in MYOB so that the sale can be accurately tracked.
MYOB remains the “source of truth” for all inventory information, ensuring that your accounting data remains accurate.
Enhanced Customer Management
When a new customer purchases something on WooCommerce, the plugin automatically creates a customer record in MYOB, allowing you to easily track the purchasing from each client.
The plugin generates fully itemized invoices, allowing you to better track sales in MYOB and also to support full inventory tracking.
Premium support is just a message away!
When you purchase MYOB for WooCommerce, you gain access to a year of premium support. Our team can help you with any part of the process, from installation to managing your data
Who is this plugin for?
Small online stores:
Perhaps you have a small store that sells specific niche products, or maybe you have a small online store to sell your company’s products on. Regardless of the size of your store, MYOB for WooCommerce can improve your accounting efficiency.
Dropshipping store owners:
If you manage a dropshipping store, MYOB for Woocommerce can help you manage costs, profits, tax and more. When paired with plugins like WooCommerce Dropshipping, you can save hours of time every day when it comes to managing a dropshipping store.
Digital download stores:
Whether you sell software, plugins, themes or other media such as movies or images, MYOB for WooCommerce can help you keep track of your sales, taxes and more.
Please note – Product Variations are not supported. We are working on this feature, to make item variations easier to integrate.